We love our guest contributors! Your contributions make our information network richer, the conversations a lot more lively and diverse.
With your first submission, please remember to include the following for your writer byline:
- Account image
- Quick biography
- Title and Business (with LINK) if relevant
- Social account
By sending your content, you provide us the non-exclusive right to use your web content royalty-free, Your content might be published on SIA Online had or regulated platforms, as well as will be advertised across all our social networks.
SIA Online can not ensure that your content will certainly be published. We might additionally edit your material for size and clarity. Your content will be indexed for Search Engine Optimization.
What We Look For?
- 100% unique and can pass Grammarly and Copyscape review.
- Has not been published on other sites.
- Readable and grammatically correct.
- Between 1000-1500 words.
- Must include any media; image or video will do as long as it is optimized and free to use commercially if extracted from the internet.
- Must be written from a third person’s point of view.
- Informational and not promotional or advertorial.
- Must be in MS Word format for easy access. The media should be sent as an attachment.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Web content REQUIREMENT must be business-to-business (B2B) focused and MUST be relevant to the topics we cover.
- Keep your web content pertinent to the topic as well as prevent repetitive posting.
- Be respectful and polite, as if you were having a face-to-face conversation.
- Feel free to link internally within the website as many times as you would certainly such as.
- SIA Online has no obligation to the material on externally linked websites but reserves its right to remove any kind of external link.
- We want your viewpoints and also insights.
- Your material needs to be created and also had by you, consisting of any type of artwork. Damaging copyright policies is not permitted (that includes duplicating as well as pasting passages from other websites without approval and/or acknowledgment).
- Any function images or art work should be royalty complimentary, or referenced with the initial source URL. SIA Online reserves the right to source its own pictures.
- All stats have to be referenced with exterior links to the original resource.
The following sort of web content is additionally restricted:
- Porn, vulgarity, obscenity, or raunchy content
- Anything illegal
- Despise speech
- Hazards, harassment
- Individual assaults, insults, and abusive statements
- Threats or suggesting committing a criminal act
- Do not consist of individual information such as phone numbers or email addresses in your web content.
Any of your content that is offensive and likely to subject a private or a team of people to disgust or contempt on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religious beliefs, sex, sexual preference, age or mental or physical disability is restricted.
Your submission will not be approved if you violate any of these guidelines.
Excited on submitting your pitches? Send your masterpiece at [email protected]siaonline.org.